Thursday 9 December 2010

First 20 songs ...


I haven't blogged in a while, been busy getting married YAY!! I am sure blogs and writing would reflect this new status of mine ;)


A friend recently asked (via her FB status) to put our MP3, iphone, Ipods etc etc on shuffle mode and write down the first 20 songs that come up.


Here's mine...


1. Fall in Love - Erykah Badu

2. Find my way - Duayne Tryumf

3. Like a dream - Chrisette Michele

4. Dreaming wide awake - Lizz Wright

5. Be that easy - Sade

6. I am one - Chrisette Michele

7. Grains - India Arie

8. Healing - India Arie

9. Wanna be starting something - MJ

10. Tell him - Lauryn Hill

11. Say you will - Kanye West

12. Shower - Karl Nova

13. Still in control - Kirk Franklin

14. Peace - Akala

15. Part of my life - India Arie

16. Light my fire - Jonas Rendbo

17. Tornado - Jonas

18. Make the bus - Janelle Monae

19. Notebook - Chrisette Michele

20. I would like to call it beauty - Corrine Bailey Rae


What does your music collection say about you, get into the shuffle mode and be pleasantly surprised.





No comments: