Thursday 5 January 2012

A few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my favorite things...

I love to get lost in a good book. Great storytellers inspire me to write. A good book transports you to a whole new world. You find yourself visiting a country or a place that probably just exists in the writer's imagination and now yours.

I am currently reading The thing around your neck a collection of twelve short stories by Chimamanda Adichie



There's nothing like a good cup of tea, especially during the winter months. I am currently on my second cup today ;)



I love live music especially in intimate spaces. to me, it's similar to reading a good book with music playing in the background. I am currently listening to I often think of you by Jack Day



It is often said "we are all on a journey" which is true and I one day though to myself, why not be a colourful traveler while we are at it? I love to colourful accessories; whether it's in my hair or on my feet. Check out ajalá



Writing... songs or stories; I plan to do those at least everyday or every other day.

Reading and meditating on a verse or scripture from the bible; I plan to do that everyday or every other day.

what are the few of YOUR favorite things?

care to share?

No comments: